Why a Recommendation Letter for MBA Is Important
MBA letters of recommendation are an important part of your overall application process. Most MBA programs will require you to have 3 recommendation letters along with your resume, personal statements and transcript etc. so it is vital that these are written in a way that best shows off an applicant’s abilities and personality in a way that makes them stand out when being read by a committee.
A strongly supportive MBA letter of recommendation can make all the difference in defining an applicant’s suitability and academic skills by using the writer’s knowledge and involvement with them over the years and in then putting that information to a document for a committee to use while comparing with other applicants. Even with outstanding grades, students will find that without having all their MBA letters of recommendation in order, will lead to disappointment. So, how to write letter of recommendation? Here are tips.
9 Winning Tips
- Explain your relationship to the applicant, in what capacity you have interacted with them and for how long you have known them for. Include also if you are writing based on observations alone or comments from other tutors.
- Focus on any special achievements.
- Highlight their qualities; in what way do they standout from other students. Their maturity, problem solving skills, motivation, resourcefulness, adaptability and communication skills.
- Rank the student against other students, but always use a context – The best I have seen in xx years or number one in his group etc.
- Offer your opinion as to why you believe the applicant is suitable for the position and what they can offer.
- Refrain from using simple summaries or using unsupported praise. Also stay away from writing about any work or accomplishments that are in the past, instead focus your attention to material from as current a time frame as possible.
- Be sure to format the recommendation letter for MBA as a standard formal letter, using a professional looking font with a font size of 11 or 12. Your contact details should be included at the top of the letter. Use official letter headed with the date included also. If a contact name is not known then MBA letters of recommendation should be addressed directly to the committee.
- Don’t focus on personal information such as appearance, race, family etc. The MBA letter of recommendation should only focus on an applicant’s personality and abilities.
- Lastly, if you have to ask yourself whether you feel comfortable in writing a MBA letter of recommendation for a particular student, then consider that if you can’t show them off in a positive way that maybe you shouldn’t be the one to write it for them. Of course there may be other issues if you have a busy schedule, but always be polite when declining and offer an alternative suggestion for a writer.
See the main features of letter of recommendation for art school for easy writing!
What We Can Supply
Our writers are highly qualified and experienced in all aspects of the application process. They will work with you to build an impressive recommendation letter for MBA that will be unique and error free. Our services include:
- Professional writers
- No cliches used
- Direct communication with the writer
- No hidden fees
- Unlimited adjustments
- High quality admission services
- Unique & original documents
- Easy ordering process
- On time delivery
- 100% money back
- Regular discounts for returning customers